Are you looking for a supportive team and excellent benefits? Look no further...
We are seeking a Dental Assistant that shares our passion for patient care and education.
Our team focuses on the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
Our industry-leading comprehensive benefits package for full-time positions includes:
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program Bonuses
- Radiology Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Insurance Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts Career Growth Opportunities
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up Deliver an exceptional patient experience at all phases of their appointment
- Take and process X-Rays as prescribed by the Dentist Enter patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories Educate patients on the importance of their oral health
- Work collaboratively with the team on scheduling, ensuring an exceptional patient experience, and maintaining the condition of the practice and equipment
- Advanced Dental Assistant Certification (EFDA, EDDA, EFODA)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to partnering with all team members to ensure an exception patient experience
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion