Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Nationwide Dental Opportunities
- Sampson County, NC
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY**
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. We have a two (2) doctor practice, plus a part-time orthodontist with fourteen (14) treatment rooms, CBCT and digital x-rays, and completely digital. Our amazing clinical team and support staff are always eager to help. We’ve built long-standing relationships with patients and the community. We maintain a consistent patient base with great dental needs. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! The practice is within an hour of Raleigh, Fayetteville, and Wilmington.
- Offering percentage of Net Production with a possible base (daily or hourly rate) All is negotiable
- Benefits offered: Medical insurance (portion paid by practice) after 60 day waiting period (choice of 3 different plans), vision insurance, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, CE continuum and allowance, PLI/Malpractice Reimbursement. Willing to negotiate tuition/loan assistance, travel allowance(s), higher compensation and more for a commuting provider.
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad code: DDSNC2500
If you are looking for an Associate position, Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services (Henry Schein DRS) has general dentist and specialist opportunities nationwide, many with ownership or partnership potential.
Many of these positions are exclusive listings, not available elsewhere. Henry Schein DRS is a division of Henry Schein Inc., a fortune 500® company and a member of the S&P 500® and NASDAQ 100®. Our unique position within Henry Schein Inc., external relationships, and experience with practitioners across the country enable us to place Associates in private practices, clinics, and dental organizations throughout the country.
Our professionals have years of experience and provide personal attention to all of the details of the search and placement process. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us, so all information is handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
Some of our benefits include:
- No Fee! There is no fee charged to the candidate.
- Numerous opportunities to consider. We offer non-published and exclusive private searches as well as those submitted by partners and companies nationwide.
- Simplified Search. By understanding your preferences, we save you time by narrowing the search to match your values, goals, and criteria.
- Contract Negotiations. We can provide assistance when you are ready to negotiate your employment agreement. We have years of experience helping to negotiate balanced agreements that work for both parties.
For more information please contact us at (866) 409.3001 or at RecruitmentServices@HenrySchein.com.
8823 River Crossing Blvd.
New Port Richey
Apply for Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert