**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY**
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced Orthodontist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. We have a two (2) doctor practice, plus a part-time orthodontist with fourteen (14) treatment rooms, CBCT and digital x-rays, and completely digital. Our amazing clinical team and support staff are always eager to help. We’ve built long-standing relationships with patients and the community. We maintain a consistent patient base with great dental needs. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! The practice is within an hour of Raleigh, Fayetteville, and Wilmington.
- Offering 40% of Net Production with a daily guarantee of $1,500 (negotiable)
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad code: DDSNC2500 (ORTHO)