A supportive team makes all the difference in an exceptional patient experience!
We are seeking an Exodontist Dentist that shares our passion for patient care and education.
Our team focuses on the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
Our industry-leading comprehensive benefits package for full-time positions includes:
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Continuing Education
- Malpractice Insurance
- Employee Referral Program Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement, Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses – eligibility based on location
We provide the necessary support for our Dentists to be successful. While you focus on patient care, we focus on the other aspects of the practice including Clinical Development, Marketing, IT, HR, Operations Management, Compliance, Accounting & Finance, etc.
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for patients while holding to the highest standards for patient care
- Provide surgical services in alignment with the referring Dentist or by direct examination
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage patient retention
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- DDS or DMD
- Hold a current, or willing to obtain, Dentist licensure and certifications required by the state, with no adverse actions
- Attend continuing education to maintain and develop surgical skills
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion.