**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY**
Nashville, TN (suburb)
We have a great practice with a huge patient base. So, we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a single doctor owned office where the needs of the patient always come first. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. We prefer an associate who will provide Endo, Ortho aligners, C&B, and CEREC. We need someone who can treatment plan for the patient based on their needs, experience working in a Fee-for-service practice is beneficial, must be able to work on your own without much mentoring. The best associate will be compassionate, a good listener, have a strong work ethic, big personality, high energy, and be DRIVEN! Our practice is in a family friendly area with great schools and sports programs, diverse, upper middle class, booming suburb of Nashville. People from all states (large “Midwest” population) move to the area. This creates a strong economy for the city and the practice.
- Paid a percentage of Collections (100% Collection rate)
- Could earn $250k per year plus working 3 or 4 days per week
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Great location
- 401k plan
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSTN3183