**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY**
Lima, OH (area)
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a Pediatric Dentist to join our busy practice. Any experience level would be acceptable. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. We have one of the few multi-specialty practices in the area. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff, in a high-tech office. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. A good associate should have a personality necessary to compliment staff and patients. Must be patient, kind, caring, compassionate and empathetic. Great with children and adults. A good listener with strong communication skills. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! We have a great community to raise a family with very low crime rate, very safe, and quiet place.
- Percentage of Collections (negotiable based on experience). Have a very high collection rate.
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- 401k Plan
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSOH2854 (Pediatric Dentist)