A supportive team makes all the difference in an exceptional patient experience!
We are seeking a Dental Hygienist that shares our passion for patient care and education.
Our team focuses on the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
Our industry-leading comprehensive benefits package for full-time positions includes:
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Perform periodontal procedures in a manner that is best for the patient in accordance with all state dental board requirements
- Educate patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease.
- Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Work collaboratively with the team on scheduling, ensuring an exceptional patient experience, and maintaining the condition of the practice and equipment
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no adverse actions
- Two (2)+ years’ experience as a licensed Dental Hygienist preferred
- Excellent time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion