We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All.
The focus daily on our Mission allows patients to have an exceptional experience with a caring team. If helping others be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence inspires you, we want to talk. Join us as a Nurse and enjoy a meaningful career with growth opportunity.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients, but you will also be with an organization that gives back to the community and has an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Stability: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Perform advanced nursing activities which include assessment of cardio-respiratory system for changes and airway management, support to Anesthesiologist, and placement of IV's
- Demonstrate competency in pre-admission, pre-op, PACU and discharge process
- Assess patient's health history, preform medication reconciliation, and assess compliance with prescribed plan of care
- Administer medications by the order of a provider. Assess, interpret, and intervene based on the patient assessment and vital signs
- Assess patient and family learning needs and educate for pre-operative and post-operative care
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure an exceptional patient experience, a productive schedule, and effective maintenance of the practice and equipment
- Registered Nurse licensure compliant with the state requirements
- Two (2)+ years' experience as a Pediatric Nurse
- BLS and PALS Certification
- Excellent time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
We are an equal opportunity employer and a proud advocate for diversity and inclusion.