**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY**
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an exceptional General Dentist to join our busy practice. Any experience level would be considered. This is a single doctor-owned office where the needs of the patient always come first. We have an established practice, and due to explosive growth, we did quite an expansion 2 years ago with all brand-new equipment. Very high-tech. The technology makes the patient experience much better. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor or two who are looking for clinical autonomy and enjoy working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. You could see many new patients each week and hopefully be quite busy from day one. The patient base is already developed. At this point we do refer her most oral surgery and Endo. If an associate can do some of those things that would be fantastic but not a necessity. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work with a wonderful team in a great facility that offers many new patients each month, and the potential to become either a partner or to buy the practice someday, this is the opportunity for you! Our beautiful office is in a nice location on the edge of both a nice business park and a nice home community.
- Guarantee base of $140k to $180k per year or % paid off net production (based on experience & dentistry provided)
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Sign-On Bonus offered
- Our hours are fantastic. We work 7 AM to 3 PM Monday through Thursday.
- Medical insurance (stipend paid of $300.00 per month), 401, matching 401, PTO
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSWI3181