Now is the time to join Stephanie Dental Group. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
The Associate Dentist role is for any qualified individual, including recent dental school graduates. You will be given a unique opportunity to provide quality care for patients and to grow your career while receiving shoulder-to-shoulder coaching from an established Owner Dentist using the latest proven technology. You will participate in one-on-one mentoring sessions and in select regionally held Continuing Education opportunities. This also includes proactively engaging the Owner Dentist in establishing a common understanding of their clinical culture, patient outcomes, and standards of care.
As an Associate Dentist in a Pacific Dental Services® supported practice, you'll enjoy:
- Mentorship from an Owner Dentist and peer Associate Dentists
- Industry-leading continuing education with over 600 hours of CE
- Collaboration with in-house specialists
- Fully digitized practices equipped with the latest proven CAD/CAM technology
- EPIC health records system for patient management in cooperation with other healthcare providers
- Option for true practice ownership
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Offices equipped with the latest dental technology
- Malpractice Insurance
The average full-time PDS®-supported Dentist earns $160,000 - $390,000.
Pacific Dental Services® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.