Southcentral Foundation is the largest Alaska Native owned healthcare system in the state. Our award-winning model of care is based on our belief that the journey to wellness is responsibility shared between patient and provider.
Why work for Southcentral Foundation?
Our benefits are designed around your health and wellness. We offer one hour per week of paid wellness leave, on-site fitness and daycare facilities, competitive salary packages, and much more!
Our clinical team environment is one of the most robust in the country. Our data-driven, non RVU approach means that compensation is salary-based: encouraging a practice focused on wellness, not quantity.
Our integrated and accessible approach to care makes your job easier. Our clinics coordinate patient care with integrated care teams that have access to specialists in multiple disciplines.
Southcentral Foundation Dental Department
- No after hours No production demands No billing No insurance constrains on patients 40 hours per week; no evenings, no weekends Specialty-trained certified dental assistants Manager and Case Management Support
- Sign on bonus Relocation assistance Retention Bonus Program Enhanced leave One hour per week of paid wellness leave Malpractice coverage Employee-matched 401(K) License fee coverage Opportunities for advancement CDE Stipend with additional leave hours Student loan options Generous Leave Package 13 paid holidays
1. Graduation from an accredited dental school.
2. Licensed as a Dentist in the State of Alaska for all non-intermittent positions.
3. Current license for intermittent positions or Commissioned Corps.
4. Completion of an approved residency training program required for specialty dentistry positions. Must be Board certified or Board eligible.
Starting Salary Range: $156,729- $ 214,196 Depending on Experience
Contact our Dental Recruiter Tess Johnson at email@example.com or (907) 729-5011 for more information.