A supportive team, patient-first mentality, and an industry-leading benefits package are what you will enjoy as a member of our team. Are these missing in your career? Let’s connect to discuss our opportunities.
We will be adding a Dentist that shares our passion for patient care and education.
We provide the necessary support for our providers to be successful. While you focus on patient care with complete clinical independence, we focus on the other aspects of the practice including Clinical Development, Marketing, IT, HR, Operations Management, Compliance, Accounting & Finance, etc.
As a valued team member, you’ll enjoy a rewarding career with growth opportunities and a tremendous benefits package.
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Continuing Education Malpractice Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Bonuses Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement, Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses – eligibility based on location
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for patients while holding to the highest standards for patient care
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage patient retention
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- DDS or DMD Hold a current, or willing to obtain, the Dentist licensure and certifications required by the state, with no adverse actions
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion.