- Advantage Dental from DentaQuest
- Dallas, Texas
- Closing date
- Feb 7, 2023
- Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
A supportive team, patient-first mentality, and an industry-leading benefits package are what you will enjoy as a member of our team. Are these missing in your career? Let’s connect to discuss our opportunities.
We will be adding a Dentist that shares our passion for patient care and education.
We provide the necessary support for our providers to be successful. While you focus on patient care with complete clinical independence, we focus on the other aspects of the practice including Clinical Development, Marketing, IT, HR, Operations Management, Compliance, Accounting & Finance, etc.
As a valued team member, you’ll enjoy a rewarding career with growth opportunities and a tremendous benefits package.
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Continuing Education Malpractice Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Bonuses Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement, Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses – eligibility based on location
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for patients while holding to the highest standards for patient care
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage patient retention
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- DDS or DMD Hold a current, or willing to obtain, the Dentist licensure and certifications required by the state, with no adverse actions
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion.
Advantage Dental from DentaQuest is part of DentaQuest's care group. At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live a life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities. Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it. To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
The healthcare industry is growing fast, and DentaQuest is growing right along with it. We are excited that you are considering joining our team.
3322 West End Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert