A supportive team, patient-first mentality, and an industry-leading benefits package are what you will enjoy as a member of our team. Are these missing in your career? Let’s connect to discuss our opportunities.
We will be adding a Practice Manager that shares our passion for patient care and education.
As a valued team member, you’ll enjoy a rewarding career with growth opportunities and a tremendous benefits package.
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Manage business operations to exceed goals including scheduling, revenue optimization, expense control, and P&L responsibility including forecasts
- Partner with the Dentist(s) to lead the team by developing a collaborative, positive environment to support each member’s success and development
- Work closely with other departments to ensure proper support for practice operation
- Provide a superior service to achieve an exceptional patient experience demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs
- Complete all administrative tasks accurately and timely
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or healthcare discipline preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years management experience to include P&L oversight.
- Dental, medical, healthcare, or retail management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of dental insurance and explanation of benefits preferred
- Excellent time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with dental software
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 30 days.
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion