**ASSOCIATE ENDODONTIST OPPORTUNITY**
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an exceptional Endodontist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor, multiple location practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Our group is well-established in the area, and due to explosive growth, we added another nine operatory state-of-the-art office to our practice. Associate may divide time in locations. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for someone who fits in with our core values. Ideal applicant will strive for excellence every day; our goal is to be “the best in class”. We are seeking an associate who is an enthusiastic, positive, fun-loving team-player. Any experience level will be accepted, and Visa sponsorship will be considered.
- $240k per year guarantee moving to 40% of Collections
- Group health insurance (50% covered) - upon moving to partnership, 100% will be covered; 401K w/ matching 4%, PTO, $5K Relocation assistance, $2,500 C.E. reimbursement
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact website: recruitmentservices.henryschein.com.
Ad Code: DDSVA2564 (Endodontist)