- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Mercer County, OH
- Competitive compensation (Negotiable)
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
***ORAL SURGEON OPPORTUNITY
Mercer County, OH
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced Periodontist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor, multi-location practice where the needs of the patient always come first. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! The best candidate should have a personality necessary to compliment staff and patients. Must be patient, kind, caring, compassionate and empathetic. Great with children and adults. A good listener with strong communication skills, and able to work in a team environment to achieve optimal results.
This is a wonderful community to live in, filled with endless opportunity. Whether you’re looking for a small, quaint restaurant with big flavor, interested in checking out the local boutiques and “mom and pop” stores, or wanting to take a nice, relaxing stroll around our beautiful lake – you’ve come to the right place. A vibrant community with rich traditions, you’ll quickly fall in love with our quaint, small-town charm. Our office is close to a major interstate if you want to travel to larger city.
- Percentage of Net Production (Base is negotiable)
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSOH3194 (Periodontist)
Apply for Periodontist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert