Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Atlanta, GA
- Competitive compensation (Negotiable)
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY
Atlanta, GA (area)
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an exceptional General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor, multiple location practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Our group is well-established in the area, and due to explosive growth, we added another office to our practice. Associate may divide time in primary and secondary locations. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry (full-mouth implants) to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! Our collection rate is very high. We offer a mentorship if needed.
Personality necessary to compliment staff and patients. Must be patient, kind, caring, compassionate and empathetic. Great with children and adults. A good listener with strong communication skills.
Our community prides itself on being a safe, friendly, and welcoming community for all. Whether you’re a long-time resident or a first-time visitor, whether you just moved to town or are considering relocation – no matter who you are or what you love – we have something for you.
- Percentage of Collections (negotiable)
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSGA3184
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert