Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Lehigh County, PA
- $65.00 to $75.00 per hour with potential bonus based on production (Negotiable)
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Part Time
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY
We are adding days to our schedule, and we are looking for a General Dentist to join our busy practice. The position is part-time (2 days per week, Tuesday and Thursday). The best associate would be experienced and able to provide all or some Anterior, pre-molar and lower molar endodontics, extractions, Invisalign, crown and bridge, comfortable restoring implants, able to work on children, denture fabrication and comfortable or willing to learn to restore all on 6 hybrid cases. Best candidate will be easy-going, pay attention to detail, humble, treat employees with respect and has a positive attitude. This is a doctor owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Should have a positive, upbeat attitude. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice where you can work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! Large family orientated practice in a terrific location. Great place to raise children, suburban with excellent schools in a growing area. It’s an easy trip to New York City for big-city entertainment.
- Salary or $65.00 to $75.00 per hour (based on experience) potential bonus based on production
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSPA2347
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert