Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Bristol County, MA
- 33% of Adjusted Collections. Associate is paid a $500 daily flat rate that i
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a qualified General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a doctor -owned office where the needs of the patient always come first. Our practice has all state-of-the-art technology with Primescan and Cone-beam. Dr. offers sedation (nitrous) dentistry. Opportunity for mentorship. Accepts no Medicaid, no capitation. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. Mentorship is available. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! Looking for a general dentist to work between our three locations. The area offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. There are a lot of restaurants and parks. Many retirees live in here. Major manufacturing companies are in the area. This small quaint town is located very close to water. The public schools are good.
- 33% of Adjusted Collections minus 50% of lab fees. Associate is paid a $500 daily flat rate that is deducted from this number at months end.
- 401k with match, Health Insurance ($200.00 per month paid by practice or 50% of the individual plan), Supplemental Insurance, Free dental care with only cost of lab fees and expenses.
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSMA3196
Apply for Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert