Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Broome County, NY
- Guarantee salary of $4k per week for first 6 months or commission 30% (whichever is greater); if no
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for we are looking for a competent compassionate General Dentist to join our experienced team. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. We have a fee-for-service dental practice in upstate New York. We have 5 offices with a full in-house lab and a well-trained highly functioning support team. We keep all dentistry in-house. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! We offer coaching and mentoring. Patients and staff are like family. Associate should have passion to gain knowledge in dentistry. They should have exceptional time management and organizational skills to schedule appointments and meetings with the patients. Also, the associate must possess good interpersonal skills and verbal skills to communicate and maintain effective rapport with patients, dentists, other staff members, and community. Associate should be professional and respectful to others. They should have ability to multi-task and handle regular interruptions.
Our office is in one of the best places to live in NY. Most residents own their home. Lots of restaurants, coffee shops, parks. Cost of living in the area is very reasonable. Best for someone who enjoys family lifestyle, sports, and outdoor recreation. Located in a beautiful suburb with nearby university, just a short drive to major cities.
- Guarantee salary of $4k per week for first 6 months or commission 30% (whichever is greater); if no guarantee will offer 35% commission
- Retirement Plan
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary. Should be comfortable in handling the various procedures and equipment in dentistry. Should be comfortable in dealing with the dental reports, maintaining the dental records, preparation of invoices and making the due bill payments. Should be updated with current developments and be able to maintain a clean environment in the dental office. Should oversee the work of the technical and administrative staff Ability to work with the computer system and dental software. Ability to handle patient complaints, concerns, or questions. Ability to resolve conflict while being courteous and professional.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), State license and malpractice insurance. Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be required. Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to the practice of dentistry. Maintain membership with National (ADA), state (NYSDA), and local district dental organizations. Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, instruments, and diagnostics. Should keep updated on the latest developments in dentistry and develop professionally. Good management skills. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSNY3195
Apply for Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert