General Dentist - Blueridge, GA/ Copperhill, TN- Bonus, Relo
- Pure Dental Brands
- Copperhill, Tennessee
- Daily guarantee, 32% production, bonus, relocation assistance
- Closing date
- Apr 6, 2023
- Associate Dentist, Employee Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
General Dentist – Dental Partners Copperhill, TN
Making a difference each and every day is what we do at Dental Partners Copperhill, TN! Our teams serve our patients by building valuable relationships, providing excellent dentistry and a range of services to suit the needs of the community. If you are looking for a Full-Time opportunity to help lead a well-established and successful dental practice, consider scheduling a confidential appointment with us today.
We are seeking a General Dentist to work in a fast paced, well established dental office. We prefer a candidate with a minimum of 2 years work experience and who is able to perform a range of services to our patients.
Our talented team of dental professionals will work along side you to ensure your successful entry into the practice and long term success. As a team member, you'll enjoy the following:
- Competitive Daily base rate with % production performance incentives
- Student loan repayment program available for this location!
- Relocation benefit
- Full health and wellness benefits. Employer paid life insurance and contribution to a Health Savings Account.
- 401K program and generous employer match
- CE yearly allowance program
- Opportunities to contribute to your community through education and charity events
- Practice Full-Time with friendly days/hours, M-F 8am-5pm
- A full team of support from qualified and educated dental assistants to work along side you, to a regional leadership team and finally a corporate service center with all the departments to ensure your practice runs smoothly. You take care of providing great care to your patients and we will take care of the rest.
You want to work with the best organization and we want to work with the best providers. Therefore, all candidates must be licensed to practice in the State of Tennessee with no board reprimands or issues and have a valid DEA license.
Sound interesting? We'd love to speak with you today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace with opportunities for all.
We pride ourselves on our diverse organization and our family friendly and inclusive culture.
We have a Veteran's and AARP Hiring Pledge.
We are a certified Great Place to Work company!
Join our growing family! With 70 locations in 10 states, 2 divisions (specialty and general dentistry) and 700 team members, we have alot to offer! Our offices are staffed with highly skilled individuals who truly care about our patients and the field of Dentistry. Our team carries out its mission to improve lives by providing an exceptional patient experience through comfortable, quality dental care at an outstanding value. Interested in learning more? See our website at www.puredentalbrands.com.com
The people who make up the Pure Dental Brands Community of Practices are the foundation upon which the ultimate success of our organization rests. At our core we know that great people give great service. Above and beyond all else, working at Pure Dental Brands means making a serious commitment to our patients, parents, and peers.
Our success comes from the development and maintenance of a balanced and engaged team. Through a shared commitment to doing good things for other people, our team is committed to not only creating an exceptional workplace but also an extraordinary community. Ultimately, we understand not everyone will care as much about these things as we do; if Pure Dental Brands isn’t for you, we wish you the best and would be happy to help you in any way we can. If you think this is the community you’ve been looking for, then we encourage you to submit your application today. We're always looking for the best General, Pediatric, and Orthodontic professionals!
Bradford M Cabibi | Director of Clinical Recruiting
Pure Dental Brands
Exceptional Doctor Support | Compassionate Patient Care
7341 Office Park Place Suite 101 | Melbourne, FL 32940
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert