Pediatric Dentist needed for our busy pediatric practice! 25k Sign-On Bonus offered for Full-time. We're also open to part-time and contract positions for our busy pediatric clinic.
- Large, busy, well-established office, highly tenured staff, state of the art newly remodeled clinic.
- No nights or weekends
- Great compensation, generous sign-on bonus for full-time, full benefits package, CE, paid malpractice and more.
- No Arkansas license? No problem. We'll pay for your license and state and national association dues.
Doctor Founded. Doctor Led. Rock Dental Brands, founded by Dr. Mark Dake, DDS, MSD, and Dr. Byan Hiller, DMD, MS, is an innovative, multi-disciplinary group of practices that will allow you to make an impact on the dental world. We specialize in Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, General Dentistry, and Oral Surgery. First and foremost, our practice is focused on quality patient care for every patient we serve.
Opportunity at Leap Kids Pediatric Dental:
We are an established pediatric-focused general dentistry clinic seeking a positive, upbeat Pediatric Dentist who loves working with kids, teens, and young adults. We are committed to creating a culture that values family, diversity, innovation, and quality, all while setting the highest standard of care throughout the lifetime of our patients.
What sets us apart:
· Provider led to ensure needed mentorship, training and oversight
· Full autonomy over your patients
· Continuing Education - stay current with technology and treatment modalities
· Peer Review & Study Clubs - provider led opportunities to highlight exceptional performance, build relationships, and discuss current treatments, products and patient care
· Best in class Support Center providing expert legal, compliance, human resources, marketing, accounting, and other operational services
· Great work/life balance with 4 day work weeks and flexible schedules.
· Top-of-the-market compensation, full benefits package, CE, reimbursed mal-practice and so much more.
Path to Ownership!
· Has a passion for dentistry and children
· Enjoys working in a team environment
· Address the patient’s chief concern
· Connect and build trust with every patient
· Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient
· Develop a treatment plan utilizing radiographs and oral examination
· Provide restorative and preventive dental care to children, and adolescents
· Treat primary and secondary teeth
· Construct and place bridges, obturating, habit appliances suitable for growing arches
· Fabricate space maintainers designed for patients
· Counsel and advise patients/parents/guardians on proper oral health and nutrition
· Provide post-operative instruction to patients/parent/guardians
· Accept constructive criticism with an understanding for improvement.
· Use conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques in managing interpersonal conflict and patient complaints.
· Demonstrate ability to use assigned computer software and other equipment.
· Complete annual/bi-annual education and/or licensing requirements .
· Maintain dependable job attendance.
· Comply with all Rock Dental Brands policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
· Comply with all OSHA policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Adhere to all safety and infection control rules.
· Use appropriate safety equipment.
· Comply with HIPAA and maintains confidential information.
· Report ethics and compliance violations to Human Resources.
· Experience maintaining excellent quality and patient service
- Completion of Pediatric Residency
- Active Arkansas dental license in good standing or willing to obtain
- Passion for dentistry and providing quality dentistry for our most special patients