NEWNAN OFFICE HIRING FOR ONE AMAZINGLY EXPERIENCED DENTAL ASSISTANT!!! This is a full time position with great pay, great dentist, great staff and great opportunity for the right person! Continuing education and an opportunity to learn and advance - only one position available so apply today!
Dental Assistant responsibilities:
- Provide support to dentist, hygienist and staff as needed
- Offer patients advice and materials necessary to maintain good dental health
- Prevent the spread of infection and disease by maintaining a surgically clean work environment
- Chair-side assisting with fillings, crowns, bridges, partials and dentures.Dental Assistant Skills:
- Successful completion of a dental assistant licensing program as per state guidelines
- 2+ years’ experience as a Dental Assistant
- Comprehensive understanding of dental instruments
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of Dentrix is great.