A supportive team, patient-first mentality, and an industry-leading benefits package are what you will enjoy as a member of our team. Are these missing in your career? Let’s connect to discuss our opportunities.
We will be adding a Dental Hygienist that shares our passion for patient care and education.
As a valued team member, you’ll enjoy a rewarding career with growth opportunities and a tremendous benefits package.
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Perform periodontal procedures in a manner that is best for the patient in accordance with all state dental board requirements
- Educate patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease
- Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Work collaboratively with the team on scheduling, ensuring an exceptional patient experience, and maintaining the condition of the practice and equipment
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Dental Board with no adverse actions
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with dental software
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion