Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
- Advantage Dental from DentaQuest
- Bandon, Oregon (US)
- Closing date
- Feb 7, 2023
- Dental Assistant
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
A supportive team, patient-first mentality, and an industry-leading benefits package are what you will enjoy as a member of our team. Are these missing in your career? Let’s connect to discuss our opportunities.
We will be adding an Expanded Functions Dental Assistant that shares our passion for patient care and education.
As a valued team member, you’ll enjoy a rewarding career with growth opportunities and a tremendous benefits package.
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program Bonuses
- Radiology Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, and operatory set-up and clean-up
- Take and process X-Rays as prescribed by the Dentist
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain patient files
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Educate patients on the importance of their oral health
- Work collaboratively with the team on scheduling, ensuring an exceptional patient experience, and maintaining the condition of the practice and equipment
- Advanced Dental Assistant Certification (EFDA, EDDA, EFODA)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with dental software
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to partnering with all team members
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion
Advantage Dental from DentaQuest is part of DentaQuest's care group. At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live a life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities. Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it. To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
The healthcare industry is growing fast, and DentaQuest is growing right along with it. We are excited that you are considering joining our team.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert