DOCTOR FOUNDED. DOCTOR LED.
Do you want to have fun at work and enjoy who you work with? Are you a team player wanting to make an impact on the dental world? Do you enjoy working within a team and desire a positive upbeat environment? If so, we are looking for you! We are an established practice focused on quality patient care for every patient we serve.
Doctor Founded. Doctor Led. Rock Dental Brands, founded by Dr. Mark Dake, DDS, MSD, and Dr. Bryan Hiller, DMD, MS, is an innovative, multi-disciplinary group of practices that will allow you to make an impact on the dental world. We specialize in Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, General Dentistry, and Oral Surgery. First and foremost, our practice is focused on quality patient care for every patient we serve.
We are successful because we’re DIFFERENT:
- Provider led to ensure needed mentorship, training, and oversight. Full autonomy over your patients Continuing Education - stay current with technology and treatment modalities. Peer Review & Study Clubs - provider led opportunities to highlight exceptional performance, build relationships, and discuss current treatments, products, and patient care. Best in class Support Center providing expert legal, compliance, human resources, marketing, accounting, and other operational services. Great work/life balance with flexible schedules. Top-of-the-market compensation, generous sign-on bonus, full benefits package, CE, reimbursed mal-practice and so much more.
- DDS or DMD degree Must have an active Arkansas dental license or be able to obtain. Experience maintaining excellent quality and patient service.
You'll be welcomed into a winning culture that encourages continuous improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine desire to see each other succeed. We will also provide the following:
- 401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Flexible schedule Flexible spending account Health insurance Life insurance Referral program Vision insurance Ownership opportunities Paid licensure fees, malpractice insurance, association dues Continuing education dollars
Love working with children? We are seeking a General Dentist for our busy pediatric practice in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Position is full time however, we're also open to part-time.
- Beautiful area is east Arkansas and a short drive to Memphis, Tennessee
- Busy, well-established office, great staff, great referral base
- No nights or weekends
- Great compensation, full benefits package, CE, paid malpractice and more.
- No Arkansas license? No problem. We'll pay for your license and state and national association dues.