A supportive team, patient-first mentality, and an industry-leading benefits package are what you will enjoy as a member of our team. Are these missing in your career? Let’s connect to discuss our opportunities.
We will be adding an Expanded Functions Dental Assistant that shares our passion for patient care and education.
As a valued team member, you’ll enjoy a rewarding career with growth opportunities and a tremendous benefits package.
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program Bonuses
- Radiology Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, and operatory set-up and clean-up
- Take and process X-Rays as prescribed by the Dentist
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain patient files
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Educate patients on the importance of their oral health
- Work collaboratively with the team on scheduling, ensuring an exceptional patient experience, and maintaining the condition of the practice and equipment
- Advanced Dental Assistant Certification (EFDA, EDDA, EFODA)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with dental software
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to partnering with all team members
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion