- Advantage Dental from DentaQuest
- Bend, Oregon
- Closing date
- Feb 7, 2023
- Dental Team Member
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
A supportive team, patient-first mentality, and an industry-leading benefits package are what you will enjoy as a member of our team. Are these missing in your career? Let’s connect to discuss our opportunities.
We will be adding a Patient Coordinator that shares our passion for patient care and education.
As a valued team member, you’ll enjoy a rewarding career with growth opportunities and a tremendous benefits package.
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Greet patients and their families making them feel welcome in the practice
- Gather patient information, create their files, and verify insurance eligibility
- Maintain a productive schedule for the day and schedule future appointments
- Confirm patient appointments and update the schedule as needed
- Answer patient questions about insurance and financial arrangements
- Collect and post payments from patients and insurance companies
- Complete all administrative tasks accurately and timely
- High school diploma required, a degree or additional education in a business or healthcare discipline preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a dental, medical, healthcare, or customer service environment
- Knowledge of dental insurance and explanation of benefits preferred
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with dental software preferred
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 30 days
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion
Advantage Dental from DentaQuest is part of DentaQuest's care group. At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live a life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities. Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it. To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
The healthcare industry is growing fast, and DentaQuest is growing right along with it. We are excited that you are considering joining our team.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert