Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Green Bay, WI (area)
- Guaranteed competitive salary. Paid percentage of Collections. Should earn $160k to $300k per year
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Want to be a part of something that makes an impact? Our practice provides an unmatched patient experience and fosters a culture of learning, giving, positivity and gratitude. We believe in investing in continuing education, technology, and most importantly, people. We provide a support team to take care of the administrative duties so you can be free to do what you do best, dentistry. We take interest in your goals and want to help you achieve them. We offer more than a job, we offer a rewarding career full of growth, support, achievement, flexibility, and work-life balance. Leave the headaches to us and enjoy all the benefits of an exceptional earning potential and a greater purpose. On top of all that, we offer great benefits. Did we mention. we are growing! Spring of 2023 we will be moving into our new building! If you are ready to make our office your home, let us know!
- Paid percentage of Collections. Guaranteed competitive salary. Should earn $160k to $300k per year
- Dental, 401k matching Health insurance Disability insurance Malpractice insurance Continuing education benefit Employee assistance program Flexible spending account Paid time off Referral program Signing bonus 8-hour day shift
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Incentives Advanced learning Partnership opportunities Practice leadership Administrative support
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSWI2374
Apply for Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert