Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Baton Rouge, LA
- 30% of adjusted collections with a guarantee for first 3 months of $500.00 to $600.00 per day
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a General Dentist to take over a vibrant ortho practice at our Baton Rouge area location. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we have twenty locations and are looking to hire a full or part time General Dentist to work in a single location or split time between offices. The locations are within a couple hours of major cities. They are primarily fee-for-service (65%) and PPO (35%). Practice offers patients in-house financing (no outside source) to make treatment planning simpler and payment easier for patients. This will be a rewarding opportunity for an Associate who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- 30% of adjusted collections with a guarantee for first 3 months of $500.00 to $600.00 per day (based on experience)
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Fantastic earning potential
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSLA3204 (General Dentist)
Apply for Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert