Associate Orthodontist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Baton Rouge, LA (area)
- 40% of collections -currently earning over $200,000 annually for 2 days per week - potential growth
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- Orthodontist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
***ASSOCIATE ORTHODONTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are looking for an Orthodontist to take over a vibrant ortho practice at our Baton Rouge area location. The current orthodontist who is working two days per week at this location is moving from the area. In addition, the orthodontists in our company have complete clinical autonomy. This is perfect for a new grad or for any orthodontist interested in earning supplemental income while having their own practice or after selling/retiring. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we have twenty locations and are looking to hire a full or part time Orthodontist to work in a single location or split time between offices. The locations are within an hour of major cities. They are primarily fee-for-service (65%) and PPO (35%). Practice offers patients in-house financing (no outside source) to make treatment planning simpler and payment easier for patients by collecting over the duration of procedures. Practice will purchase any supplies or bracket system requested by Associate. This will be a rewarding opportunity for an Orthodontist who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- The pay is 40% of collections, and she is earning over $200,000 annually for working two days per week. The Orthodontist will take over that revenue stream, so they earn that same amount immediately.
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Fantastic earning potential
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSLA3204 (Orthodontist)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert