Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Ft. Wayne, IN (area)
- Offering $160K Base Salary or 32% of Collections, whichever is higher
- Closing date
- Feb 14, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. We are looking to hire a full or part-time associate for our doctor-owned practice. Practice is primarily Fee for Service and have a mix of adults and children. Our office has a great reputation that has been built over years. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We are offering an ownership opportunity. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Located in a small community (~17,000), but very close to major city for shopping and entertainment. Historic downtown area. It’s an affordable place to live with a low cost of living. Very safe place to raise a family with great public schools. Location offers small town charm with great restaurants and an overall feeling of safety.
- $160K Base Salary or 32% of Collections, whichever is higher
- Paid holidays/vacation 401k Paid Malpractice insurance CE allowance Signing Bonus of $15k (based on experience)
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Ability to invest in your future
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSIN3208
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert