Dentist needed in Kirksville, MO
- Columbia Healthcare
- Kirksville, Missouri
- Base Salary plus Benefits
- Closing date
- Feb 3, 2024
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Flexible
About the POSITION:
Dentist needed for an FQHC in Kirksville, MO
- Typical Schedule:
- Full time position – Mon through Friday (7:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.)
- 1/2 day per week is reserved for Admin time. It is possible to combine this to 1 full day every other week. This time can be taken from home, but meetings may be called on those days and charts are expected to be complete and up to date.
- Calls go through the call center and then it’s determined if a dentist is needed. There is a call schedule. This is per HRSA guidelines. Currently it is 1:5 – But would be 1:6 with a new dentist in place.
About the COMP & BENEFITS:
- Excellent Base Salary
- Signing Bonus/Relocation (Negotiable)
- 120 Hours of PTO/year (15 Days – 3 weeks)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 10 Days - 2 weeks/year Sick Time Off
- 5 Days (1 week) CME Time Off/year
- $3500 CE Stipend
- Student Loan Repayment through NHSC – 23 HPSA Score
- Paid Malpractice and Tail Coverage (thru FTCA)
- Many insurance options. Medical, Dental, 2 life insurance policies and a short-term disability policy are paid for 100% for the employee after 30 days. After a year, long term disability is paid for at 100%.
o Can add spouse/children/family to plans at employee expense
o Vision, additional voluntary life insurance and AFLAC policies available at employee expense
- Retirement Plans Available:
o 403B – 5% match after 1 year
o Dentist can also participate in a 457B plan to shelter more funds.
Columbia Health Care is a Nationwide Recruitment Firm that focuses on Permanet Placement of Dentists, Oral Surgeon's, Orthodontists, Hygienists, and Dental Assistants. We have a combined 30 + years in the Industry. We look forward to working with you.
- (385) 529-0211
4417 Iron Mountain Drive
Apply for Dentist needed in Kirksville, MO
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert