- Smile Brands
- Dubuque, Iowa
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Feb 15, 2023
- Dental Hygienist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Midwest Dental - Dubuque we recognize the critical role our Hygienists play in delivering quality, compassionate patient care and will reward you with an excellent salary, enhanced benefits and the flexible work-life balance you deserve.
This position includes a $2,000 sign-on bonus.
Join a team that inspires each other, has fun, and improves the oral health of our patients.
How would you like:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Complete clinical autonomy with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent work-life balance, giving you plenty of time for family and friends
- A team that puts patients first and has the online ratings to prove it
- A well-established practice with steady new and returning patient flow
- A positive culture where you are supported, valued and recognized
- To continually grow your skills with CE and on-the-job training
- Comprehensive benefits, including: Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, and paid time off for positions working 30 hours or more
- Quarterly bonus program
At Smile Brands, we believe in Smiles for Everyone. Three simple words with the power to change lives. The result is happier patients, happier providers and happier teams:
Be a part of a culture that celebrates your successes and embraces giving back to our communities. We've been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, and Best for Professional Development. Glassdoor has recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row. Apply today!
We are at over 650 affiliated dental offices all focused on a single mission; delivering Smiles For Everyone®. Smiles for patients, providers, employees, community partners. Everyone. Our entire culture is designed to promote relationships by treating people with respect and pursuing excellence that makes it easier to provide great care.
At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has twice been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Smile Brands provides comprehensive business support services through exclusive long term agreements with affiliate dental groups, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of operating a dental practice. The organization was founded in 1998 by a management team that included co-founder and CEO Steve Bilt and CFO Brad Schmidt. Through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with a rapidly growing number of affiliated practices across 30 states. Smile Brands’ primary equity sponsor is Gryphon Investors, a leading private equity investment firm focused on investing in physician-centric healthcare businesses.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert