Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Yakima County, WA
- Offering $750.00-$1,000.00/day guarantee or 29% of production (whichever is greater)
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time associate for our office (4 days per week is ideal!). We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location. We love coaching (only if associate chooses). We do everything in office, implants, RCTs, full arch. We also have latest Cerec, Scanning, CBCT and multiple hygienists. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
We are Located in the Pacific Northwest in the heart of everything. Our town and the surrounding communities is an excellent place to live. Enjoy being at the doorstep of the Cascade Range! Outdoor enthusiast’s dream. Skiing/snowboarding, fishing, hiking, biking, back packing, kayaking, and golf plus 300 days of sunshine, with a true four-season lifestyle. Also, the heart of wine country! With a Lower cost of living than many other places in the northwest, but access to Seattle and surrounding cities makes it an excellent place to call home. Great for families!
- $750.00-$1,000.00/day guarantee or 29% of production (whichever is greater)
- Medical (75% paid by practice for employee)/Vision/ 401K, Paid Vacation
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSWA3209
Apply for Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert