We are currently looking for a full-time Endodontist to join our rapidly growing practice. We are a well-established, quality-oriented, multi-location practice limited to endodontics in the heart of South Carolina. We provide compassionate endodontic services promptly, efficiently, and consistently with the highest standards of the profession. We are searching for a personable, self-motivated, and productive Endodontist who shares similar values. Our practice is an “EndoMastery” trained practice that has streamlined our systems utilizing Zeiss microscopy, Dexis digital imaging, cone beam CT technology, rotary and ultrasonic endodontics to provide expert treatment to our patients. Dr. Owner is a great mentor. He is incredibly good with new dentists. We have an extensive referral base allowing us to fill our schedule to compassionately treat patients an offer same day endodontic treatment for emergencies. The staff has been trained in PBS Enterprise Endodontic software and takes an active role in providing your administrative needs to enable you to provide the most caring, gentle care to our patients. We offer a pathway to partnership and look forward to discussing this opportunity for a fulfilling career in endodontics with us!
Our office is in a college town. The region has a beautiful climate that begs you to explore the beautiful beaches, numerous lakes, and vast mountains!
- 40% to 45% of Collections (Negotiable)
- Health (100% paid by the practice for individual), Dental, Vision, 401k, Malpractice paid, all C.E. paid for full-time dentist, possible sign-on bonus, or relocation allowance
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Ability to invest in your future – partnership/ownership opportunity Doctor is a great proponent of Continuing Education
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel, as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives, as necessary.
- The doctor is required to hold a DDS or DMD degree and be certified in Endodontics from an ADA accredited program as well as a license in the state of South Carolina. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSSC3212 (Endodontist)