Special Care Dentist
- State of MN - Department of Human Services
- Fergus Falls or Cambridge or Faribault, Minnesota
- Up to $194,000 per year + benefits (public pension plan)
- Closing date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Part Time
Special Care Dentists:
We are currently seeking to fill multiple statewide positions. We have clinics in Fergus Falls, Cambridge and Faribault.
We are seeking a dentist who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients with special needs. You will be working with a skilled, enthusiastic and highly supportive team providing comprehensive dental care for adults with developmental disabilities and mental health disorders. If you are passionate about your work and about providing excellent care to an underserved population, this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for. Come use your talents to make a difference with us.
Dental services provided at the clinic will include comprehensive dental care. Due to the nature of our clients not all services are able to be performed in the clinic and are referred to for sedation or hospital dentistry. We are willing to provide training for IV Sedation Dentistry and Hospital Dentistry.
You will work in cooperation with dental clinic staff, administrative services and leadership team, and our client’s direct support team to provide a coordinated dental health program for each client.
Minnesota state agencies are equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employers. The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Licensed or license eligible to practice dentistry in the State of Minnesota; and
- Recent developments in the field of general dentistry
- Characteristics and usages of modern drugs
- Special Care Dentistry Training
- GPR Graduate or Hospital Dentistry Residency Program
- Our employees are dedicated to ensuring cultural responsiveness.
- Preferred candidates will have a variety of experiences working effectively with others from different backgrounds and cultures.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert