Dentist - Learn Implants before Taking Over Ownership
- ETS Dental
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Sep 10, 2023
- Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
Enjoy a busy schedule while working alongside an experienced dentist who is happy to mentor. Learn to place implants before taking in a partnership role leading to ownership.
- Great location in Matthews
- CBCT, 3D printer, CEREC, guided implant system
- Work-life balance. No evening hours
- Partnership after 1 year. Ownership after 2-3
- Mentoring. The owner is proficient in implant surgeries including all-on-X. Willing to teach
- $170,000-$200,000+ first-year income potential. Pay includes an initial daily rate, percentage
- 40% out-of-network patients, 60% in-network PPOs
Associate Dentist criteria:
- North Carolina dental license or license eligible
- Good people skills
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Must be willing to learn advanced procedures
- Interest in practice ownership in the future
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace at ETS Dental (www.etsdental.com).
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!
ETS Dental is a dental recruiting firm that works with Independent Practices. ETS Dental does one thing and we do it well. Every day we locate and place Dentists, Practice Leadership Professionals, and Dental Specialists (Endodontists, Orthodontists, Oral Surgeons, Pediatric Dentists, and Periodontists) with private practices across the country.
We have assisted hundreds of private practices throughout the United States find the perfect associate, partner, or buyer for their practice. At any given time, ETS Dental has hundreds of opportunities all across the nation for Dentists, Dental Specialists, and Practice Leadership Professionals who are serious about taking the next step in their dental career.
All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert