Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Vigo County, IN
- Offering Generous base salary plus collection-based bonus
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our thriving practice. This is a doctor-owned very well-established practice with a growing patient base. Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time associate for our office. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! Our practice is centered in a family-friendly city that is home to three universities - perfect for a thriving professional. We are only 45 minutes from Indianapolis and within easy travel to St. Louis, Chicago, Cincinnati, Louisville, and Nashville. Our town offers a lower cost of living than nearby major cities. We have the small town feel but in a growing area. The sense of Community is important to all residents. They support local business. There is a new casino coming to the area soon with lots of new businesses emerging to support the anticipated growth this brings.
- Generous base salary plus collection-based bonus
- 401K Options, Health Insurance Options, CE Credits, Mentorship, Practice Management Training
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Ability to invest in your future – partnership/ownership opportunity
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel, as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives, as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSIN3210
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert