Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (Remote)
- Smile Brands
- Irvine, California
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Mar 22, 2023
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide the best possible support and direction to your team of recruiters
- Work alongside the Director of TA to develop the Smile Brands talent acquisition strategy in your area
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment means assessment of employees for different or more senior roles)
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Manage and guide the development of the Recruitment team
- Use Avature applicant tracking system to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding
- Develop relationships with third-party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
We are at over 650 affiliated dental offices all focused on a single mission; delivering Smiles For Everyone®. Smiles for patients, providers, employees, community partners. Everyone. Our entire culture is designed to promote relationships by treating people with respect and pursuing excellence that makes it easier to provide great care.
At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has twice been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Smile Brands provides comprehensive business support services through exclusive long term agreements with affiliate dental groups, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of operating a dental practice. The organization was founded in 1998 by a management team that included co-founder and CEO Steve Bilt and CFO Brad Schmidt. Through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with a rapidly growing number of affiliated practices across 30 states. Smile Brands’ primary equity sponsor is Gryphon Investors, a leading private equity investment firm focused on investing in physician-centric healthcare businesses.
- (717) 847-9069
100 Spectrum Center Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert