Insurance Payment Processing - Team Lead
- Smile Brands
- San Antonio, Texas
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
We are seeking a Insurance Payment Processing - Team Lead to support our Revenue Cycle Management team in San Antonio, TX.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entry of payments into patient accounts
- Reviewing and adjusting the claim and patient's accounts according to EOB to bill or credit patient if needed
- Data entry of capitation payments
- Data entry and search of patient accounts for our automated system
- Ensuring postings/data entry for the day are balanced to the days live check deposits
- Responsible for logging what is completed daily in our electronic deposits for the automated system
- Reporting posting totals and live check leftovers over to management every end of day
- Responsible for directing the Posting Team
- Resolving and locating missing electronic and check payments
- Reconciling deposit and posting discrepancies
- Completing payment transfers
- Completing Cash Audit requests
We are at over 650 affiliated dental offices all focused on a single mission; delivering Smiles For Everyone®. Smiles for patients, providers, employees, community partners. Everyone. Our entire culture is designed to promote relationships by treating people with respect and pursuing excellence that makes it easier to provide great care.
At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has twice been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Smile Brands provides comprehensive business support services through exclusive long term agreements with affiliate dental groups, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of operating a dental practice. The organization was founded in 1998 by a management team that included co-founder and CEO Steve Bilt and CFO Brad Schmidt. Through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with a rapidly growing number of affiliated practices across 30 states. Smile Brands’ primary equity sponsor is Gryphon Investors, a leading private equity investment firm focused on investing in physician-centric healthcare businesses.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert