General Dentist- Raleigh, NC
- Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry
- Raleigh, NC
- Competitive compensation package!
- Closing date
- Apr 28, 2023
- General Dentist, Oral Surgeon
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
Comprehensive General Dentist needed (implant placement, surgeries, etc.)
Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Supportive, Trained, and Team-focused Dental Team
Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry
Are you a trained and experienced General Dentist who desires to join a thriving and growing group practice? Do you have a mission to provide every child the healthy smile they deserve in a fun loving, nurturing, and quality-driven environment? If so, we want to hear from you today!
What we offer:
• Great benefits, salary and work independently with a supportive, trained staff around you.
• A team approach to dentistry.
• A patient and family centered dentistry an overall superior dental experience.
• Ability to efficiently connect together specialists and general dentists.
• A robust patient referral base combined with a highly trained team of dental professionals who are dedicated to supporting your continued growth and success.
Desired Specialty Qualifications:
• at least 3 years working as a General Dentist in fast paced environment
• Great personality & excellent chairside manner
• Ability to educate patients on oral health
• Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions
• Ability to assess and communicate treatment-planning options and provide comfort dental care to help our patients feel at ease while in the dental chair
• Has a passion for dentistry and enjoys working in a team environment
• Ability to connect and build trust with our general practitioners
• Openness and flexibility to work at other office locations if necessary
Apply for General Dentist- Raleigh, NC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert