- Visiting Ancillary Services
- Thornton, Colorado
- $156,000 Annually plus benefits
- Closing date
- Mar 29, 2023
- General Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
Our mission here at Visiting Ancillary Services is to be the premier provider of ancillary services to the long-term care industry and to provide the highest quality low-cost services to our neighborhood clinics. With that being said Are you ready to add a new dimension to your dental experience by giving back to the community?
Visiting Ancillary Services, a 501(c) non profit charity, was founded in April 2010, and we provide full-service programs to over 120+ facilities. We deliver the finest outreach programs to residents, and we believe each resident should leave us with a smile and a happy demeanor.
- We treat people, not patients – Putting the clinical lens in focus with the highest level of compassionate care.
- Our personalized staff engages with residents and their families, creating the ultimate home atmosphere.
- Our clinicians are skilled at calming and charming residents, especially those with cognitive decline or dementia.
- Dentists who are passionate about delivering exceptional service to the residents in our facilities.
- Active Colorado dental license and DEA license
Another benefit of working for a non-profit: You may be eligible for loan forgiveness, cancellation, and/or consolidation under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program (PSLF). Created under the College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007, PSLF allows borrowers who work full-time for nonprofits to have their outstanding debt forgiven.
Apply for Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert