Associate General Dentist
- Elite Smiles Dental
- Central Indiana
- Guaranteed Daily-Rate or % of collections (whichever is higher) + Sign-on bonus, Malpractice, 401K
- Closing date
- Mar 30, 2023
- Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
ELITE SMILES DENTAL
Elite Smiles Dental is a fast growing, privately-owned dental office. We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic full-time Associate Dentist to help us keep up with our patient volumes and rate of growth. Our vision is to be the premiere provider of general dentistry in our community. Elite Smiles cares deeply about its brand and the patient experience.
The practice currently has two general dentists in a brand new, state-of-the-art 7,000 square-foot facility with 15 private dental suites. Averaging 150 new patients per month, this practice has the patients ready for a motivated associate to step in and immediately begin thriving as a provider within our highly patient-centric office.
The practice has been established for over 40 years and has the opportunity to provide exceptional mentorship and guidance to a developing practitioner. Elite Smiles Dental also has an excellent relationship with a world-renown practice management consultant which aids practitioners in developing leadership skills and becoming more successful.
What does Elite Smiles Dental Offer?
- You will have a full clinical team including dental hygienists and dental assistants to support you in delivering a lifetime of patient care
- Full administrative team including onsite call center, marketing team and financial team to help enhance the patient experience.
- Access to network of mentoring practitioners with one-on-one support
- Work in a state of the art office that has a strong established patient base and a highly trained, dedicated team.
- 100% clinical autonomy – ability to practice as you desire
- High patient volumes guaranteeing steady patient interactions
What are the perks and benefits?
- Guaranteed Above Average Daily Rate or 30% of Collections; Whichever is Greater
- Sign-on bonus up to $10,000
- Relocation assistance
- Annual Continuing Education Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Student Loan Assistance
Click below to learn more about Elite Smiles Dental:
- Elite Smiles Dental | Facebook
For more information about this opportunity please contact, Erin Overman.
- Phone: 812-234-7322
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert