General Dentist- Marysville, WA
- InterDent Service Corporation
- Marysville, Washington State (US)
- Percentage of Production + daily guarantee
- Closing date
- Apr 5, 2023
- Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
Full-time General Dentist Opportunity in Marysville, WA.
Company is able to provide H-1B, TN, and Green Card sponsorship for this position.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Full team of in house Board eligible, or Certified, specialists to support your specialty needs
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office
- production based on experience
- Guaranteed compensation in first 60 days
- 401k with company match and additional pre tax savings plans
- Full time, 4 days a week
- Gentle Dental Marysville
- 3943 116th St NE Ste #103, Marysville, WA 98271
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and pharmacy, dental, vision (for employees and their families)
- Basic life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance
- 6 Paid holidays and 1 Paid floating holiday
- PTO (80 hours per year for hourly; 120 hours per year for salaried)
- 401k plan and deferred compensation plan
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
For candidates who are considering relocating into the area, relocation assistance and state license reimbursement is available.
- H-1B, TN, or Green Card sponsorship
- Open to New Grads
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current WA State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
The average full time Dentist earns $150,000 - $400,000.
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes.
We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
At Gentle Dental, it’s the whole idea of group dentistry reimagined to provide Doctors and teams with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
With nearly 200 offices across Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Washington, we hope you join us on our mission to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles.
To learn more, visit our website at www.gentledentalcareers.com or connect with us directly at Recruiting@InterDent.com
1101 SE Tech Center Drive Suite 195
Apply for General Dentist- Marysville, WA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert