Financial Analyst (Hybrid)
- Smile Brands
- Irvine, California
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Dental Team Member
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team. This role will focus on our month end reporting processes and support automation of key reporting. The Analyst is responsible for providing high quality financial and operational analyses, including key metric performance tracking and identification of risks and opportunities. This is accomplished by planning, developing and partnering with key stake holders to achieve results. This position is fast-paced and provides an excellent opportunity to understand and influence the support of our 650+ dental practices across 30 states.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements
- Organizes, models, analyzes, and interprets data to influence operational and financial performance.
- Partners regularly with Senior finance leaders in the strategic and financial decision making process to leverage data, analyses and recommendations provided by the
- Obtains, manipulates and analyzes data from a variety of databases
- Prepares reports for Management and Board of Directors
- Performs ad hoc financial/operational analysis
- Maintain and report key business metrics as part of the month end process
- Transforms financial and operational data into concise and accurate reports
- Prepares weekly/monthly analyses, financial and operating reports, and presentation material for senior leadership and outside parties
Budget and Forecast Development/Monitoring
- Partners with leaders and finance team members in budgeting and forecasting efforts across assigned areas
- Tracks performance to budget and works with business partners to ensure understanding and adherence
- Develops a strong understanding of the overall business and associated drivers
- Identifies, designs and implements process improvements within areas of responsibility to increase efficiency
- Maintains knowledge and stays abreast of developments in the field of dentistry and general socio-economic trends
- Performs any and all related duties as assigned by manager
We are at over 650 affiliated dental offices all focused on a single mission; delivering Smiles For Everyone®. Smiles for patients, providers, employees, community partners. Everyone. Our entire culture is designed to promote relationships by treating people with respect and pursuing excellence that makes it easier to provide great care.
At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has twice been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Smile Brands provides comprehensive business support services through exclusive long term agreements with affiliate dental groups, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of operating a dental practice. The organization was founded in 1998 by a management team that included co-founder and CEO Steve Bilt and CFO Brad Schmidt. Through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with a rapidly growing number of affiliated practices across 30 states. Smile Brands’ primary equity sponsor is Gryphon Investors, a leading private equity investment firm focused on investing in physician-centric healthcare businesses.
- (717) 847-9069
100 Spectrum Center Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert