Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Wayne County, MI
- 35% of collections paid bi-weekly
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY!!**
We have an exceptional opportunity for a qualified General Dentist to join our very busy practice. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we have Full or Part time positions available, open to a seasoned dentist and the owner/Dentist is happy to mentor a new graduate. Our office hours are Mondays 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesdays through Thursdays 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, No Fridays or weekends.
Our practice has a family atmosphere. If you are ready to advance clinically, this opportunity could be a dream come true.
Our staff and doctors conduct themselves in a professional manner, are always patient focused, and team driven to successfully accomplish our daily goals and objectives. The best candidate would have a good bedside manner. We do root canals, use Clear Correct, Dentrix, and 3D Cone beam.
We are in a safe neighborhood, right next door to an elementary school. We border other nice cities. We are very close to the interstate for easy travel to 2 major cities located less than an hour away. Busy but quiet area conveniently located near restaurants, shopping centers and fitness centers.
Compensation: 35% of collections paid bi-weekly
401K after 6 months, Medical Insurance (portion paid) after 90 days
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Doctor is a great proponent of Continuing Education
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel, as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives, as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSMI3213
Apply for Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert