Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Athens, GA (area)
- 35% of Production, Monthly guarantee possible
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY!!**
We are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. We have a patient base ready for you. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time associate for our office. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location. Our practice is very well-established in the area. It started more than 50 years ago. We have a great reputation that has been built over years. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We have a great long-term staff with very little turn-over. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
In addition to a great outgoing personality, the Associate should have a competent diagnostic ability and be patient and kind.
Our office is part of a Lakeside community in Northeast Georgia.
- 35% of Production with possible monthly guarantee
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity Awesome production, super cool colleagues, and staff
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSGA3214
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert