- Mosaic Medical
- Madras, Oregon
- $126,000 - $150,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
- Closing date
- Apr 7, 2023
- General Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
Mosaic Medical prides itself on being an innovative health system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide and improve patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002 we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of age, ethnicity, or income.
We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. At Mosaic Medical, you will work with incredibly dedicated and mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based environment.
Mosaic Medical offers more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that improves lives, including yours. Of course, we also offer a great benefit package!
Provides comprehensive, compassionate and appropriate dental care to Mosaic Medical patients. Provides supervision to Dental Assistant(s) and Dental Hygienist(s) as assigned.
Mosaic Medical is required to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all employees and this will be required as a condition of employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, reasonable accommodations will be considered.
- Within the scope of licensure, provides dental care for patients of all ages through accurate and timely diagnosis and delivery of high quality dental treatment.
- Meets productivity goals and clinical measures & standards of the clinic.
- Uses current evidence-based guidelines in diagnosing dental disease and creating treatment plans tailored to the patients’ needs.
- Maintains accurate electronic health records of patients and completes documentation in timely manner.
Skills & Knowledge
Experience working with low-income populations preferred. Experience working on computers including typing/keyboarding skills required. Knowledge of health insurance plans preferred. Knowledge of regulatory requirements including CLIA and OSHA standards preferred. Ability to work with practice management software required. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert