Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Missoula County, MT
- 30% to 37% of collections based off of production (sliding scale)
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY!!**
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our new practice. This is a very successful fee for service practice. There is an opportunity for buy-in for the right person. We are looking for a Dentist for our multi doctor practice in Montana. Our practice needs a dentist who would work 3 or 4 (10-hour) shifts including a Saturday. Visa sponsorship is possible. This practice is familiar with the Visa sponsorship process. We have done it in the past. The best candidate would be a General Dentist with a good grasp of multiple disciplines, an interest in CAD/CAM, confident, and a good producer. Our practice is 100% Fee-for-service with a very high collection rate.
It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you
Personality necessary to compliment staff and patients. Must be patient, kind, caring, compassionate and empathetic. Great with children and adults. A good listener with strong communication skills.
Located in a beautiful Montana community nestled in a valley. It has blue ribbon trout fishing (made famous by the movie, "A River Runs Through It"). Also, skiing, lakes, hiking and all that nature has is only a few-minute drive. The winters are mild and views spectacular. Our town is a hub for the surrounding communities for dining, shopping, and travel.
- 30% to 37% of collections based on production (sliding scale)
- Health care (50% paid by practice for individual plan) Vision 401k match 3% up to certain level Moving stipend Continuing Education allowance
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSMT3219
Apply for Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert